вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

deformity penis picture




When an opportunity presents itself to you,
Do you take advantage of it or just let it slip away?

Shit, I dont think I want it. I NOT ready and i doubt I ever will be.
Iapos;m too comfortable in my current position to move.
I know that iapos;m a pretty flexible person. But this move is too sudden and too big.
HOW??
I donapos;t think iapos;ll be able to cope with the responsibility, pressure and expectations.
Itapos;s too extreme and I dont know if I can handle it.

Yes, yes, yes itapos;s selfish, think of the whole picture yada yada etc.
but I am thinking of the bigger picture here, cant you see??
When thereapos;s someone more qualified to assume the role, you pick the best.
I mean why pick someone second-guessing themselves.
you ignore what other people think and focus on the main issue
that the best qualified person should assume the role.

I am extremely pissed and scared.

*criss-cross fingers* oh god, please, please NOT ME

Shit luh, I can do the paperwork for you okay. Just not me.
deformity penis picture, deformity pectus surgery, deformity of the week, deformity of the rib.



Комментариев нет: