понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

california rural home mortgage finance authority




So yes I have two kids out of the deal.....but Iapos;ve been cheated since before them..... I started taking Diana 35 a month before getting married, I was 120....not anoreix (but I have been off and on not eating my whole life) but I was happy.
I gain 5-7 pounds per month not eating any more than normal after 6 months I had gained a total of 40 pounds
I was so unhappy, so to further add to it, we (my husband and I) decided lets just have our children. I gained 30 pounds with each and kept on about 25 lbs each pregancy.....seeing as I had my pegnanices only 9 months apart. My daughter only being 9months when I became unexpectantly pregnant with my son.
So yea all you out there Iapos;m 210, and lost in all my fat

air trans airway.com, california rural home mortgage finance authority, california rural indian health, california rural indian health board, california russian wine.



Комментариев нет: