вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cast myspace.com real site world




Okay, hitting on the Chair is not going so well.�Actually, I�am failing.�Miserably.�He literally doesnapos;t notice me at all. Like, I was walking next to my friend and he said hi to my friend but not me�I know he wasnapos;t just being mean or anything like that because Iapos;ve done my research bbs and heapos;s really not that kind of guy.

You gaiz, I need help.�Like, a lot.

In the meantime, I am going to research more on the UNMDGs.

On the plus side, GOSSIP�GIRL�TODAY

Also, I�have been selected to be the Student Adviser for the AMIS�Honor Choir, which is a group of six outstanding middle school vocalists who get to go to a festival in another school. Basically,�I get to help decide whoapos;s in the choir and I come to their practices and help them with their pieces and things. Itapos;s pretty awesome.

Going to go watch Gossip Girl now.

PNA OUT.


cast myspace.com real site world, cast myspace.com off site, cast my name is earl, cast mutant x.



Комментариев нет: