воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

arena diamond key neil




There have been strange connections to my past in just the past week or so. Where are the compulsions to connect with memories coming from. What is God telling me?� Forgetting is impossible. The reality is memories good and bad make up life. Maybe some memories arenapos;t so bad in retrospect. We can edit out the unpleasant that we though were bad.� I thought I�was guilty of a terrible betrayal of trust. But maybe I was just on the wrong path. How did I�get there? Is there forgiveness beyond me? Iapos;ve moved on and become a better person. What if I had stagnated and not come to a pivotal life altering moment. I didnapos;t think I had a choice� - I couldnapos;t stay in that life.� I changed� the direction of my life.� I found love and happiness and contentment. I turned my back and closed the door on the negative and opened my life to the positive. But if I went back in time what would I change? How would my choices affect me now?

claiming medical expense, arena diamond key neil, arena devil jersey new newark, arena devil jersey new, arena dever wally.



Комментариев нет: