среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

at all cost the band




My thesis statement for my paper is ldquo;Media is a very important factor in our lives, and people cannot go without using some for of it.rdquo;� My goal was to show the fact that we, as a society, rely a lot on media.� People use media everyday whether they know it or not and we are very dependable on it.� My focus was to pull out that fact and show how media-based we are as a society.�
��� I believe that the strengths of my paper were my examples.� I had very strong examples from my media journal, and using the example of my aunt.� I believe that they were very strong and helped to prove the point that I was going for in my thesis statement.� I believe that weaknesses in my paper probably would have been the second paragraph.� I know that it had too many ideas in it, but I could not figure out how to word it without making it that way.� To me, it just didnrsquo;t feel like it fit anywhere else in the paper.� I tried to change it, but I didnrsquo;t end up doing it because I couldnrsquo;t figure out any way to do it.
��� My favorite part of this project was being able to take the pictures for the essay.� It gave me the ability to be a little more creative and to show what was important to me, instead of just writing it.� It gave the project a little more individuality too, instead of just being another paper you had to write.� It made it a little more fun.� My least favorite part would have been the media journal.� Even though it helped tremendously in writing the paper, it was very tedious to remember to write EVERYTHING down that we used and when and for how long.
��� I hope that the reader will take away the value of media.� We use it everyday, and without it we would not function as well.� We use it as a form of gaining knowledge and learning things; without that we would not know nearly as much as we do now.� We could learn it somehow, but it would make it a lot harder to be able to obtain it.� Media, in a way, shapes us and makes us who we are.

biodegradable golf tees, at all cost the band, at all cost music video, at all cost music, at all cost lyrics.



Комментариев нет: