среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

de mermelada zapallo




Something dawned upon me over the weekend. I am such a nerd. I found a website that had an anime I used to watch, subtitled. So, I started watching it again, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. So why did this make me realize Iapos;m a nerd? Because I started comparing it to the sequal and spin-offs it spawned and discovered that I can list out, in mind numbing detail, the reasons why the original is the best. At least in my opinion. And if that doesnapos;t make me a nerd, I donapos;t know what does. What anime is this, youapos;re wondering? I donapos;t care if you all know. Youapos;re going to make fun of me, but I wear a tail all the time I donapos;t care about these things Digimon. I can also tell you, in simmilar detail, why itapos;s better than Pokemon. But I wonapos;t go into that. I can sum it up in one sentence: The charaters actually have personalities As for why the the original Digimon series is better than the rest... Well, first off, letapos;s ignore the dub version. It got majorly dumbed down in the translation. Adventure 01, the original Digimon series, had the best character interaction, from Taichi and Yamatoapos;s rivalries, to Tentomonapos;s next to useless advice and observations. Plus I just enjoyed all the exploration. They were dropped in the middle of nowhere of a strange fantasy world, and had to figure out what was going on. The next best was Frontier, the third series, it had the same sort of "where the heck are we?" exploration I enjoy, but the charaters arenapos;t quite as good. I will admit, though, it is VERY close. After that, Adventure 02. It never lived up to the original, but it continued the story and showed us how the characters turned out in the end. Tamers had decent charaters. I did enjoy the interaction between Guilmon and Kurumon, and Renamon was HOT (What? Iapos;m a fox furry. I can find her attractive.) I never liked the story as much, though, especially the way it started. Then there was Saviours. The biggest let down in the history of Digimon. It was all the things I didnapos;t like about Tamers, with bad charaters to boot. How they could follow Frontier with Saviours is beyond me. Tamers can be forgiven with wanting to try something new after the failer of Adventure 02. I donapos;t think it was as good, but other people thought it beat 02. Saviours killed Digimon. Thatapos;s what you call irony. That aside, if you any of you choose to watch Digimon to find out what the heck Iapos;m talking about, or because you watched it in the past and want to reaquaint yourself with it, heed my advice. Do NOT watch the dub. ESPECIALLY Adventure through Tamers. Frontier got a decent dub, but still. Do yourself a favor and watch it subtitled. That goes for any anime. If you absolutely cannot stand watching subtitles, watch Frontier. It had the best dub.
de mermelada zapallo, de mermeladas recetas, de merton walter.



Комментариев нет: