пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deep knee pain




So, Iapos;d tried using baking soda as an exfoliant a while back, and it seemed to do a good job. As a further experiment, I tried replacing soap altogether with baking soda, and it seems that some of my chronic skin problems are getting better (mainly itchy rashes). Yep, Iapos;m allergic to soap. Now, I need to try and decide if I should replace my shampoo too.

Since Iapos;m going to try out this progesterone cream, Iapos;m going to give up, for the moment, the soy powder that has been helping so much. I donapos;t think Iapos;ll completely crash, as that has not been the case in the past. One only uses the soy from the time of ovulation through the next twelve days. Weapos;ll just have to keep our fingers crossed that the progesterone does a good job, in which case I can replace the soy completely. If it doesnapos;t work (I need to give it at least three months), then Iapos;ll go back to the soy. I found a page full of possible side effects yesterday (basically, it seems like weight gain and other ultra-extreme PMS symptoms are the options). Iapos;m willing to risk it for now, since I basically already have those symptoms (and it is supposed to help with that). Iapos;m apprehensive but hopeful.

expressly, deep knee pain, deep knee squat, deep knee squats, deep knee water.



Комментариев нет: